Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

Well I am just a little behind but.....

We had our Thanksgiving dinner at our church this year. Almost all of Matt's family was in town for Eliza's blessing and all of my family came. There were about 30+ people and we had a good time. It was fun to experience each other's traditions.

Here is a picture of some of the Keeler girls.


These two cuties are the Hawley grandchildren. Don't you just love their turkey bows?!?!



My sister Kelsey & her daughter Savannah


All the girls with their turkey bows that I made!

Love the TURKEY BOWS!!





My brother Casey got to come home from Baghdad for Thanksgiving. It was the first time he was able to see his nieces. So cute!



I taped this sweet video with our new video camera about what my family is thankful for, hopefully I will be able to get it together and post it.... well maybe some day anyway :)

No comments: