Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update!

I've updated my photo blog so check it out:


http://mylife365daysofphotos.blogspot.com/

An update for this blog is just around the corner... we are going to St. George this weekend to visit Matt's fam, so I'll update when we get back!

Thanks for not giving up on us!

PS: Eliza is doing GREAT! She rolled over about 3 times and now refuses to do it, but she is sitting up and almost has it down without support. Can you believe she is almost 6 months old?!?! Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love your picture blog. You are so clever and electrical. We got a computer with different card readers to upload stuff and I still get confused everytime I try anything. Do you have a Mac Book? I am thinking of getting one but worried it might be too technical for me!