Sunday, January 10, 2010

A 365 Day Challenge

So I think I've been on "blogging vacation" and hopefully will get to it soon but.... I wanted to share with you one of my New Year's Resolutions if you will.

For the last year I have wanted to have one of those blogs where you take a picture every day and blog a bit about it and then at the end of the year make a book with all the pics. So I jumped in and did it and now I'm sharing the link with you!


So if you'd like to, please stop on by and take a look... if you would rather pass then no hard feelings :)

I do hope though that you take a moment out of each day this year to think the small and simple things that make your life worthwhile!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

What a great idea! I can't believe how big Eliza is. She is adorable. I know how you feel... jack is pretty much a Mathews baby

Kylie said...

Kendall - I am kinda doing the same thing! Good luck!