Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Birthday!!!

Can you believe it?!?! I turned 24 on May 1st... I am getting older so fast. I feel just like yesterday I was graduating from high school so how did I just celebrate my 24th b-day??? It has been 6 years since high school and I'm glad I don't have to go through college and do all of that homework all over again.

My coworkers did decorate my beautiful cubicle though. I kept the garb up for a week and felt like a princess...
Anyway, for my birthday we had a barbecue at my parents house and then an ice cream cake from Ben & Jerry's. I was a little disappointed because I didn't get to have the peanut butter ice cream in my cake due to the peanut outbreak/scare. I know I hadn't heard about it either until I went to order my cake!

Besides that it was a wonderful birthday. I got a lot of great things including a bunch of maternity clothes (that I'm still to small for but wear anyway because they are so cute) and a pink blankey from my aunt for our little baby girl.

Thank you to everyone who came and for all of the birthday wishes... Hope you enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Eric and Sara said...

Brayden has that same blanket (but in blue) and it is one of his favorites. Glad you had a nice birthday!

goldmania said...

I hadn't heard about the PB breakout! I love PB! So sorry. :) Besides that, hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Diana said...

Now I really feel old. (I will be 27 in August...tear) Your pictures are great. You look so beautiful and fresh. Pregnancy does the body good. (Weird about PB. We had that warning here in Oregon like months ago...) Anyway you guys look wonderful!

thinkHP said...

yay for birthdays!