Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Rest of St. George Trip

On the Sunday after Thanksgiving we celebrated Grandpa's birthday! It was fun to see a lot of the cousins and to eat delicious desserts.

Matt's grandparents and us.

Matt with his Grandpa and Grandma Barlow.

On Tuesday before we went home we were able to go through a session at the St. George Temple. It was really neat to go to a big temple. Matt and I were by far the youngest in the session and I was surprised that only 13 people needed to use the elevator :) Also, during the session the lady in front of me started to fall over, so I had to help steady her... that doesn't happen very often!




It was a lot of fun being about to spend time in St. George and see family. Matt & I love it there and can't wait to go back. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay with you and taking care of us :)

1 comment:

goldmania said...

What a fun trip. :) Hey, we're going private, need your email to invite ya.