Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How to Get Rid of Hiccups!

So last night when Matt & I were laying in bed he had the worst HICCUPS EVER! He could not stop... so I proceeded to try out a little something on him.

I told him the following:

Picture 3 bald chickens in your mind, imagine their little bald heads and the three of them just sitting there. Then BANG (clapped my hands together) a car hits them and their feathers are flying everywhere in the air!

He thought it was totally ridiculous but guess what... he never hiccuped again!

Maybe you should try it sometime :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try that next time. Hiccups are soooo anoying!!!

thinkHP said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that is SOOO kendall :)
mehr... miss such things. i LOVE the B's thing you have in the upper right hand corner! that's fun!

yay.

Eric and Sara said...

You are so funny...cracks me up!

Diana said...

So I tried it last night on Grayson and he just looked at me like I was crazy...and hiccuped again!