Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eliza eats cereal!

We were so excited for Eliza's first time eating rice cereal! I knew we could have started a little bit sooner but I wanted to wait for our pediatrician's go ahead. So at Eliza's 4 month appointment we got the approval I needed and we went shopping! Of course we needed spoons and bowls and cereal just to start. We didn't have our Bumbo tray or (what I call a...) "feeding bib" (you know the plastic ones that are really easy to wipe off and you don't have to wash in the washing machine after every use?!?!) but we tried it anyway. I let Matt be the first parental victim in the feeding game (Feb 4th), so I got to video tape. We have some great footage that I will have to put up sometime.

Eliza didn't really love the cereal and gave some pretty silly faces but it was a lot of fun. I'm sure it will take time but sooner than we know she will be eating Happy Meals without our help!

No comments: