There was so much truth in this movie... these situations happen in real life and 7 out of 10 girls assume and act way too desperate in relationships! I know I definitely had my moments :)
I don't know if many of you have read "The Rules: Time-Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right," but if you're SINGLE you so should! If you aren't really a book reader, then you can check out my friend, Heidi's, blog for the shortened version, just click here.
This book along with the movie suggest real rules to finding Mr. Right. Here are just a few to get you hooked and wanting to learn more :)
1. Be a "Creature" unlike any other
2. Don't talk to a man first (and don't ask him to dance)
3. Don't stare at men or talk too much
4. Don't meet him halfway or go dutch on a date
5. Don't call him & rarely return his calls
6. Always end phone calls and dates first
7. Don't accept a Saturday night date after Wednesday
8. Fill up your time before the date
9. How to act on dates 1, 2, & 3. End the date first especially if you like him.
10. Hot to act on dates 4 through commitment time
11. Always end the date first
And many, many more...