Friday, March 30, 2012

Hide & seek

We are all obsessed with hide and seek at least once in our lifetime. Well for Eliza that time is now!

We play everyday at least four times. At first I hide, she counts "1, 2, 5, 8, 4, here me come!" and then as she's getting close she says "mommy where you?" and of course I say "Liza, oh liza" in whatever silly voice I feel like until she finds me.

Then she wants to hide in the same spot I just did. Or she wants me to hide again in the same spot but under her blanket. Lol because an adult under a blanket is as good as any hiding spot!

Last week I hid next to the laundry basket and put Luke in the basket. Eliza liked it do much she wanted in while I found her. By the time I got to the basket after counting she was done with that spot. Can't you tell?!?!

Gotta love her!

No comments: