Thursday, June 18, 2009

24 Weeks...Finally!

Today I am officially 24 weeks along in my pregnancy! HOORAH... YIPPEE! It seems like it has taken forever to get to this point but now I only have 16 weeks left.

I am also starting to get out of that "fat" stage. You know the one where YOU know you are prego but NO ONE else does and so they think you are starting "to put on a little bit of weight." Yep that's it. You almost start second guessing that you are actually pregnant, except that little "tadpole" won't stop moving around!

24 weeks is kind of a magical number because it’s the beginning of the “safe zone for viability.” I know that doesn’t guarantee anything but it sure makes me feel better about a successful pregnancy.

Also, on Tuesday night Matt was able to feel the baby move for the first time! Yippee!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Congrats! That is SO fun!