Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The First Day of FALL!

Yesterday, September 22 nd, was the first day of fall and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Matt & I have already been married for 3 months and are getting settled into our apartment and are ready for fall. Last year this time I was in Palmyra and the fall was beautiful! The Sacred Grove was amazing and I have never seen pumpkins larger than those found in upstate NY.

In celebration of fall I have changed our blog background and found the following picture, brought to you by Terra Galleria, which illustrates the beauty that the fall brings!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Your blog is absolutely adorable. I have no clue how to change my page so I love looking at your colorful one! Plus I might just have to come and join you for the grand opening of the Texas Roadhouse. YUMMY!